Effective Date: 7/24/2023
- Information We Collect a. Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other contact details when you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect this information when you register for events, subscribe to our newsletters, or contact us through our website. b. Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal information, such as your browser type, IP address, device information, and website usage data. This data is collected through cookies and similar technologies to enhance your browsing experience and analyze website traffic.
- Use of Information a. We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request, such as event registrations, newsletters, and communications related to our church activities and services. b. We may also use your personal information for administrative purposes, such as processing donations and managing our church membership database. c. Non-personal information is used to improve our website, analyze trends, and enhance our online offerings.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure a. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. b. We may share your personal information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and delivering our services. These providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information. c. We may disclose your personal information to comply with legal obligations, respond to lawful requests, protect our rights, or safeguard the safety of our church members and the public.
- Children’s Privacy a. Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will promptly remove the information.
- Security Measures a. We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. b. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Your Choices a. You may update or correct your personal information by contacting us directly. b. You can opt-out of receiving future communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our emails.
St. James Episcopal Church
82 S. Wythe St.
Pentwater, MI 49449